15/09/2014

Santa's Little Helper!

Good Morning!
I think it's safe to say that I am pretty obsessed with making Christmas cards at the moment! I promise later in the week there will be something that ISN'T Christmassy, but today I'm afraid it's all Christmas! I have used another of my latest LOTV purchases along with their latest Saturday sketch!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
THE RIBBON GIRL - ADD SOME FLOWERS
LOTV MONTHLY CHALLENGE - PRETTY PAPERS
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - TOO CUTE
WINTER WONDERLAND - BOYS WILL BE BOYS




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamp & Papers
Crafter's Companion Sentiment Stamp
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Button, Ribbon & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Silver, Red & Gold Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R11, R20, R46, R59, Y28, YG93, YG96, W1, W3, W5 & W7

I also still have PLENTY of items left for sale, along with some new additions so if you fancy a peek you can click the page tab above or the Tilda picture on the right to go straight to them!

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Natalie. Love the image and fab layout.
Lorraine x

Crafting Diva said...

Stunning christmas design I'll have a new project posted on my blog tomorrow for my dt would love you to pop by and let me know what you think... have good day

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, love the details and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Erica said...

Beautiful card, Natalie! Your colouring is stunning as always!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Papers' challenge! Good luck!

Hugs

Erica x