07/09/2014

Totally Gorjuss - Bling!

Good Morning!
I'm back today with my second card for the TOTALLY GORJUSS CHALLENGE BLOG and the theme this week is 'Bling!' When I think about it I always tend my 'bling' my cards up with my usual addition of glitter on the flowers, as you can see on today's card along with some sparkly silver Sprinkles!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGES - SOMETHING SWEET
THE RIBBON GIRL - USE RIBBON
(I have used white glittered ribbon across the card)




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamps
Maja Design Papers
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Ribbon & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Blue & Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E27, B32, B00,R02 ,W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Morning Natalie, gorgeous card!!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, sweet stamp x Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

another beautiful creation with all those gorgeous details simply fabulous
hugs Kate xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card. X

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely card and fab image. Caroline x