11/09/2014

Under our Umbrella!

Good Morning!
After having a cheeky little splurge earlier in the week on LOTV stamps ... well how could I resist there was 10% off! I was lucky enough to have them arrive the following day and of course I couldn't wait to have a play! Today's card using one of the stamps that isn't a new design but a new addition to my stash, Under my Umbrella. I have also used this week's LOTV Saturday Sketch.



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
THE RIBBON GIRL - USE RIBBON
LOTV MONTHLY CHALLENGE - PRETTY PAPERS
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - TOO CUTE




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamps & Papers
Roses & Gold Berries from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Dew Drop & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
XCut Snowflake Punch
Pink, White & Gold Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95, RV69, BG93, BG96, W1, W3, W5 & W7

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp and the pretty colours you have used x Susan x

Sandra H said...

Gosh Natalie this is truly so pretty x

Bridie said...

Gorgeous card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Brawny x said...

Just absolutely gorgeous. X

Erica said...

Gorgeous card, Natalie! I love the bright colours and the snow!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Papers' challenge! Good luck!

Hugs

Erica x