02/09/2014

PTW - Anything Goes + Option of Recycling!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Anything Goes + Option of Recycling /  Upcycling! Initially I wasn't going to do the option but then I spotted my pile of brown paper bags and it had been a while since I last decorated one!


When decorating these bag I fold them in half to make it similar to a card which also allows me to have more than one layer.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGES - SOMETHING SWEET







INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Stamps
Magnolia & LOTV Sentiment Stamps
Maja Design Papers
Roses & Crystal Stem from Wild Orchid Crafts
Flower by Petal Lu
Paper Doilies, Button, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Pink, Blue, White & Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95, Y21, B32, B63, BG93, BG96, W1, W3, W5 & W7

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Natalie. So many gorgeous layers and embellishments. Love the vintagy look.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

Sandra H said...

Oh this Natalie is truly stunning x