21/03/2013

Charisma Cardz with The Tattered Floral Challenge!

Good Morning!
Today's card is for both this weeks new challenge over at CHARISMA CARDZ of Die Cuts and my entry for the TATTERED FLORAL CHALLENGE over on Tim Hotlz's Blog! I have been meaning to join in with this challenge since it started a couple of weeks ago and I've only just managed to get it done the day before it closes! lol Better late than never though as they say!

I have created my tattered florals out of Grunge Paper covered with Tissue Wrap, Cheesecloth & Kraft Glassline. I have also used some Metal Flowers covered in Distress Paint in the centre of the flowers! I took some photo's whilst making the flowers so you could see the process, alternatively you can always pop over to Tim's blog as see how it's done properly! lol





I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Tim Holtz 'Tattered Florals' Die
Grunge Paper, Kraft Glassline, Tissue Wrap & Cheesecloth
Tim Holtz Ideo-ology Metal Foliage & Dew Drops
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue


 INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Distress Paint - Antique Linen, Picked Raspberry, Broken China & Bundled Sage

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!

XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Natalie and your so talened x

Keiel said...

nice flowers