02/03/2013

J&C Creations - Fancy Best Wishes!

Good Morning!
I'm back again today with a quick card that I have made for the J&C CREATIONS BLOG this week using some of the HOTP Papers that I used on Monday! I have used Distress Paint again to colour parts of the paper in along with Distress Ink for inking around the edges. However I have also left part of it blank as they look beautiful before you have inked them too!
Also can I say a huge thank you for all the lovely comments about my house, they were a pleasure to read :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
HOTP Papers
Flowers
Classic Small & Large Nestabilities
Seam Binding Ribbon, Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Button, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Worn lipstick
Distress Stain - Spun Sugar & Worn Lipstick
Distress Paint - Spun Sugar

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

andree said...

gorgeous card, all those shades of pink....just lovely xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

rachel said...

stunning card Nat - just beautiful xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Natalie. I love the design and pretty colours.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous card sweety^_^
Love the colors and lovely sentiment^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Sandra H said...

Natalie this is really pretty and the colours are pretty too x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Natalie this is utterly gorgeous love everything about it. Love Alison xx

Dawny P said...

This is lovely :) What a fabulous design, and the colours are so pretty chick - I love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x