16/03/2013

J&C Creations - Masking Once More with Penny Black!

Good Morning!
First off I have to apologise, I had planned to share something completely different and more advanced with you all today but unfortunately that wasn't to be! I managed to catch a nasty bug that has been going around on Tuesday and after 4 days of putting up with it at work by the time I went to go craft last night I just didn't feel well enough. So I am afraid that today's card is rather quick, clean & simple using the same stamp set as on Monday!
This week at the J&C CREATIONS BLOG my posts focused on a certain technique, Masking. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
PRETTY LITTLE RIBBON SHOP - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES



INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black T-Set 'Petal Party'
Penny Black '365 Days' Rubber Stamp
Dew Drops


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Bundled Sage, Spun Sugar & Milled Lavender

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

tilly said...

lovely CAS card, hope you are soon feeling better
Tilly

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous! such pretty soft colours and a lovely design :)

Robin said...

Very pretty and I love the sentiment! Hugs, Robin

PS My sister has some blog candy if you're interested at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

rachel said...

great card Nat - really pretty xx

Jenny said...

Super cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. Jen xxx