09/03/2013

J&C Creations - Mother's Day Card!

Good Morning!
As mentioned on Monday this week at the J&C CREATIONS BLOG I was sharing creations to celebrate Mothers Day! Today I have another card to share with you where I have used the Sentiment as the main focal point.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS - PICK & MIX (ANYTHING GOES)
SIMON SAYS STAMP - A BIT O'GREEN





INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Sentiment Stamp & Papers
Classic Small & Large Circle Nesabillities
Flowers, Ribbon, Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Flower Charm, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful card Nat - really lovely colours xx

Sandra H said...

So your card Natalie is so beautiful lots of inspiration and loads of detail added ......totally stunning and thank you l got my candy today oh so pleased many many thanks xx

heidy said...

Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy challenge with this gorgeous card!!
XXX Heidy

Donna said...

Wow Natalie, your card is stunning, the detail is so beautiful and I love all the sparkle...a really beautiful card :) Donna ♥ x

PS: I dropped you an email on Thursday to the Creative Inspirations hotmail addy...I'll pop into my emails now and re-send it :) x

Sarah J Moerman said...

Great card! Love all the textures and the cluster of flowers! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Colleen B. said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Challenges :)

Unknown said...

Hi Nat,
Such lovely Spring colours; I hope it'll soon be here, I think we've waited long enough now for Spring! Beautiful take on Kathrin's sketch, thanks for playing with the Sketchy Girls!

Hugz,
Sandy