18/03/2013

J&C Creations - Time for Tea with LOTV!

Good Morning!
This week we have the theme for Time for Tea over at the J&C CREATIONS BLOG! Quite a random theme I think you will all agree but in fact it is quite a varied one and today I am portraying the theme in my image! I have used a Pre-Coloured Die Cut Design by Lili of the Valley of two little girls having tea.
In case some of you struggle to understand how I build up my cards when I try to describe it I thought I would take some photo's as I was creating it so you could see the process properly :)


First off I trim and stick some card stock to my card blank. Then I trim some Design Paper to fit the card and create a layout using layers. I have also mounted the pre-coloured image onto the same card stock.


Next up I stamp my sentiment, this time onto a tag design from a die.


Before sticking this down I attach some ribbon across the card, sealing on the reverse of the paper using sello-tape. I then stick my image down using 3D Foam Tape onto some cheesecloth that I have placed in the centre of the layer. By placing the tape on the outer edges of the image this has allowed me to create a 'pocket' for me to slot my sentiment tag into. I have also finished the tag off with some matching ribbon.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
ALLSORTS - 3,2,1!
(3 Embellishments - Flowers, Flower Charms & Dew Drops,
2 Design Papers & 1 Image)





INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Pre - Coloured Image & Spotty Paper
Magnolia Paper & Tag Die
Paper Doily, Flowers, Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Flower Charms, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents, PVA Glue & Liquid Pearls - Hot Cocoa & Dark Chocolate


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

9 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful card I love the brown colour combo.
Louise xx

tilly said...

love the pastel browns on this one, and the layout
Tilly

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Natalie. The image, colour scheme and embellishments are stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

rachel said...

such a lovely card Nat - I adore this image - soooo cute x

Sandra H said...

Hi Natalie, Your card and image is gorgeous x

Jo Channon said...

Hi Nat I really love this colour combination and the image is just sooo cute. Thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week. Jo x

catherine said...

This is just so beautiful Natalie and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at sketchy challenges!
Hugs
Cordine