15/03/2013

J&C Monthly Challenge - Easter!

Good Morning!
As we all know it's March ... although you wouldn't think so if you had this outside your window like me on Wednesday ...



But apparently it is! So I best let you all know about this months challenge over at the J&C CREATIONS MONTHLY CHALLENGE which is Easter! For my card I have used a quick, clean and simple style. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - SPRINGTIME
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Easter Blueprints' Stamp Set
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Dew Drops


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Coffee
Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters & Squeezed Lemonade

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

rachel said...

fabby card Nat - great CAS one - love it xx

Sarah said...

Stunning card Nat, what a fabulous image and beautiful CAS design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Springtime challenge x