28/07/2012

Another Birthday Card!

Good Morning!
First off let me apologise for not coming back with another card to share yesterday afternoon, even though I had got up early and planned the day ahead absolutely nothing went to plan and the card I had intended to share messed up! However I did spot something to cheer me up a little ... I found out I was picked for the Top 3 over at ...


Woop so that was a lovely suprise!
Today's card is a quick make as I had to make sure that I definitely had something to share today after yesterday lol I had been waiting for these stamps to arrive for a few weeks and couldn't wait to have a play with them.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
THE RIBBON GIRL COLOUR CHALLENGE - AQUA, BLUE & TERRACOTTA 
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp Set '...Wishes'
Vairety of Ribbons, Metal Charm & Dew Drop from my stash


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Dried Marigold, Tea Dye & Chipped Sapphire


Also I still have 3 of my Christmas Magnolia Stamps for sale in my previous post so if you would like one then just pop me an e-mail :)
Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy your day, I shall be spending mine at Work Experience ... roll on my day off tomorrow! lol
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Natalie, I love the design and the colours are beautiful.
Well done on getting another top 3 mention.
Hope you have a good day
Sue

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

rachel said...

really pretty - and I love that flower xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Natalie, love the design.
Wendy xx

Lisa Carroll said...

This card is fabulous! Great use of the color challenge. :) Thanks for playing along with the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card and great stamping - and I love that sparkly flower!! thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

cheiron said...

Super fun. Love the ribbon detail. Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!