22/07/2012

Loving Wishes!

Good Afternoon!
Now you would of had a card bright and early at 9 this morning, as I had typed it all up and hit publish ... only to realise that it wasn't due to be shared for another fortnight!!! eeek!!! lol So after quickly deleting it (even though I bet a few of you may have had a sneak peek lol) I had to get started on something else to share! lol Obviously waking up early this morning thinking today would be organised didn't exactly go to plan! Good job I am a natural blond and I can use 'blonde moment' as my excuse .....
Before the card though I just had to share this photo of Millie I snapped earlier of her laying on my bed .... 


I have coloured my image in with Distress Inks again :)
I'd like to enter today's card into the following challenges:
SATURATED CANARY - BLACK, WHITE & 1 COLOUR (PURPLE)
SKETCH SATURDAY - SKETCH





INGREDIENTS -
Saturated Canary Digi Image 'Canary Love'
Magnolia Sentiment
Magnolia Papers
Flowers from WOC
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Die-Cut, Twinklets, Dew Drops & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain,
Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord & Pumice Stone

Enjoy the rest of your Weekend, thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

14 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

such a pretty card Natalie, I love the image and the colours and embellishments are gorgeous

Sue

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, great colours!

Just got back on weekend away and now trying to visit blogs....

Jo xxx

Macpurp said...

oh this is so pretty! did you use glass accents on distressing inks? Need to give that a try.

Love Miss Millie.

Hugs
Teen xx

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous hunnie, love your oclour combo, thanks for joining us this week at Saturated canary huggies June xxx

Suzanne C said...

The coloring with the distress inks is fabulous. Beautiful card. The image is adorable. Your dog is a hoot laying on their back! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Sharon said...

No you can't blame being blonde for posting early cos I did exactly the same and I have dark hair!!! Such a panic when you have to quickly delete your post. Love the card by the way and coloured so beautifully.
Love Sharon. x

Loopylou. said...

Natalie this is so pretty hun, that purple goes beautifully
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Unknown said...

How fabulous ,gorgeous colour combo well done a super card Hugs Elaine

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Nat.
luv
Debby

Stacey said...

Such a pretty card Nat! ~x~

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Just stunning Nat! I really love the beautiful colours and she is coloured up so beautifully. Such a great card! :)

Berry said...

Gorgeous card Nat and your doggie is so cute on the bed! Thanks for playing at Saturated canary hugs rebekah xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous, thanks so much for joining us at Saturated Canary.