18/07/2012

Creative Inspirations - Altered Art / Anything But A Card!

Good Morning!
This is going to be another short & sweet post I'm afraid! But can I just say thank you for all the lovely comments recently on my posts, I am doing my best to return the favour and they are a pleasure to read every time I pop by for a look :)
Before I get onto what I have to share today I thought I'd share a peek at what arrived yesterday ...


I really need to stop splurging on crafty items as I don't really have the pennies! lol
Okay today I'm sharing what I have made for our new challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS which is Altered Art / Anything But A Card and I have opted to decorate this glass jar that has been sitting empty for a while under my bed! Incase you wondered I have filled the jar up with red & clear glass stones to match the colour scheme in my room.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:



INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamped Image
Lace, Glittered Ribbon & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R27, R59

Well that's all from me today ... remember I revealed my giveaway winner on Monday but I still haven't heard from the winner so please check incase it was you!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

11 comments:

Caroline said...

This is fab love the image which you have coloured beautifully. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the design and the image id beautifully coloured

Sue

Lorraine said...

Brilliant project, what a fab idea! Love the image and you've coloured her perfectly.
Lorraine x

Caroline said...

Awwww Nat I love this xx

rachel said...

beautiful Natalie - and I know what you mean about stopping spending!!! Hugs Rachel xx

Berry said...

Fab idea Nat love the jar! hugs rebekah xx

Annie said...

This is gorgeous hun, such a fab idea to decorate your room!! I may be off hunting for glass jars lol! Hugs Ann xxx

Linda Palmer said...

This is colored so beautiful. I've been following you for awhile and have loved everything you do.

Silk Sarees online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous idea, the image is beautifully coloured, and I love the chic black, white and red! Lovely!
Alison x

Anna-Karin said...

So sweet and such a great idea. Love the colouring and colours. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!