14/07/2012

A New Baby Boy!

Good Afternoon!
As promised I'm back with a card for you all! I couldn't wait to get crafting today so I have managed to follow a few challenge themes with this card that I wanted to play along in :)
Also look what my Postie brought me this morning .... My SC&P Mag and some gorgeous Timmie Goodies that I ordered yesterday along with the latest item to use for the nest Joanna Sheen Challenge and the stamp I won for being featured in this month's issue of Craft Stamper!


I'd like to this into the following challenges:
SKETCH SATURDAY - SKETCH
TILDA'S TOWN - CARD FOR A MAN OR BOY
(BUTTONS & PINS, WINGS, BLUE)
TOP TIP TUESDAY - ONE FOR THE BOYS


I found the gorgeous stars, moon charm and hearts in my stash but unfortunately I don't know where they came from ...




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamp & Papers
LOTV Circular Stamp
Flowers from WOC
Stickles - Crystal
Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Charm, Heart, Stars, Paper Clip, Buttons, Twinklets, Dew Drops & 2D Gloss are all from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Stormy Sky
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, B93
(My R11 ran out when colouring this image hence why it isn't in the piccie)

Thanks for popping by, stop by again tomorrow where I will have something else I created today to share with you all!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

24 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW this is beautiful love the image and the layout and embelishments are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Cute as a button Natalie.
Hugs
Suzi x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Wow you ave been busy. Congratulations on being featured in Craft Stamper. Love your card, the glitter on er wings is a lovely addition and beautiful colouring. Love the flowers and padded heart. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Sue said...

awww what a cutie! and fabulous goodies too
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous baby card, so cute!
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous baby card -love it
carol x

Leslie said...

Absolutely adorable! Love that image and all your embellies!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Natalie. xxx

Kelly said...

Natalie, I love your sweet card! The stars and buttons are so cute and the two colors on him is so pretty. Congrats on winning from the magazine, I love all your goodies, so fun to play with!

Anonymous said...

This is delightful, I love the soft blue, Perfect baby card
Hugs julie P

Unknown said...

Morning beautiful card loving the colours and layout! Jo xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karen said...

Beautiful card!! The soft blues are lovely.

Karen

Words and Pictures said...

Too adorable! Love the image, colours, layout and embellishments - who could ask for anything more!?
Alison x

Elle said...

How sweet! Any new parent would be proud to receive such a beautiful card.

Norma said...

Natalie, what an adorable card. Love the blues--my fave colour! Wonderful layout. Gorgeous flowers.
Hugs,
Norma

Christina C. said...

Awwwhhhhh.....soooo precious!!!!
Stunning design, details and coloring!

Laura said...

What a precious card! Just all over gorgeous!

Laura C.

Anonymous said...

Cute card LOVE the glitz on the flowers too! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time for our 1 for the Men challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Tina Makuc said...

What a wonderful baby card!!! Amazing details!!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Teresa said...

Oops! Sorry Nat I forgot to say Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town, good luck hun! xx

mae said...

Beautiful baby card! I love your shades of blue! Your coloring is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenge this week!

Hugs,
Mae

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! xx

Kathleen said...

Great card, such a cute image and I lurve that blue flower!!
Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town
Hugs
Kat xx