19/07/2012

Charisma Cardz - Favourite Animal!

Good Morning!
Wahoo finally after waiting about 3 and a half weeks the hot stuff mat that I had on order arrived yesterday! I have to say that it feels like my craft desk is a little more complete now lol I stuck the mat onto a piece of mdf so that it has a firm base but is also moveable when I need to use the space for other things!


This week's challenge at CHARISMA CARDZ is your Favourite Animal! I think we all know by now that my favourite just has to be dogs considering I have 2 little sausage dogs myself! However shockingly I don;t actually have any doggy stamps (that I could find anyway) so I dug this cute little image out that came in a set free with a magazine :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
RIBBON GIRL COLOUR CHALLENGE - AQUA, BLUE & TERRACOTTA 
SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH



Aswell as Copics I have also used DI to colour in the dogs collar and some of the tulips.
I also added Liquid Pearls for the jewels on the collar...



INGREDIENTS -
PB Image 
Magnolia Sentiment & Papers
Flowers from WOC & Prima
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Twinklets & 3D Gloss from my stash


INS USED -
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Chipped Saphire
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, R20, YG63 & YG67

Thanks for popping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

XXX

15 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the dog he's cute and you have coloured him beautifully, love the layout and the flowers are lush. Caroline xxx

Shirley said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Xxx Shirley

rachel said...

fab colour scheme and a stunning card! Hugs rachel xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours are beautiful

Sue

Chrissie said...

So cute and a gorgeous colour combo too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Lorraine said...

What a cute dog! Gorgeous card and love the colours too.
Lorraine x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow those colours are just so pretty and striking! They really capture the eye...love the cute image too :)

~@ngie~ said...

such a gorgeous card ya got there Nat.. I love the image & the papers... but I also love that glitter ya used on the flowers ;)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck ;)

love n hugz Angie xXx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Natalie. love the image. fab colours.
love your work desk its so tidy!!

Sandra said...

Cute card! You've colored it in beautifully! Love the embellisies!Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

Mandy said...

Beautiful card..the colours look wonderful.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous cute card Nat.
luv
Debby

Carissa said...

Great card. That image is adorable and the flowers are gorgeous.
Hugs, Carissa

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is really lovely, love the colours you have used, thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash, good luck

Ribbon Girl said...

Loving the cute doggy image - nice card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x