09/07/2012

Sending Winter Wishes!

Good Morning!
First off I have to admit that yesterday really didn't go as to how I had planned it :( I had hoped to have a Crafty Day seeing it was my first chance since last Tuesday but what goes and happens ... I end up having a crafting block! Grrr! I did manage to make 2 cards but one of them I really disliked so I've decided not to share and the second is today's card but I'm not over the moon with that either! So yesterday didn't go too great. Hopefully today will go better as I won't get the chance to craft again until Saturday otherwise ...

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
WINTER WONDERLAND - WHITE ON WHITE





INGREDIENTS -
Die Cut Image 'Mulberry Wood' by Crafter's Companion
Tim Holtz Snowman Die & Snow Flurries Embossing Folder
Sentiment Stamp from Funkykits
Scrap Paper by Magnolia for Snowman Hat
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Metallic Dew Drops & White Glitter from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Inks - Fired Brick & Pumice Stone

Before I go I have added some CARDS, CRAFT MATERIALS & RUBBER STAMPS up for sale over on ebay so to grab yourself a bargain just click the ebay icon below :)

 

Thanks for popping by and please keep your fingers crossed that I manage to have a productive crafting day  after yesterday's mess up! lol
HAPPY CRATING!
XXX

8 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW I love this card the image is adorable. Love the snowman die and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Hi Natalie, your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the snowman is fabulous

Sue

rachel said...

this is just beautiful - really crispy and crunchy! Fabulous xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Nat! The snowman is just gorgeous and I love the layout :)

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty wow card just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested

Shelby said...

I think the card turned out very pretty! Love all of the shimmer and the sparkle you've used and the image is so sweet.

Shelby

Mynn xx said...

What a fabulous card! LOVE that snowman die cut! A gorgeous creation! :)

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

Pam x