11/07/2012

Creative Inspirations - Bingo!

Good Morning!
This week's challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is Bingo! This is the first time we have had this particular challenge theme so I do hope you will all play along! Simply choose a line to play along with but don't forget to let us know which it is lol


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
RIBBON GIRLS - GIRLIE CARD
TILDA'S TOWN - FAVOURITE TILDA
(I have used this tilda a lot recently as she is one of my newer favourites!)
(Blue, Blooms, Bling, Bow!)
MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS - PHOTO INSPIRATION





INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamps
Magnolia Papers
Flowers from WOC
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Twinklets & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Stormy Sky
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20

Thanks for popping by, sorry for yet another short & sweet post!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

17 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW this is gorgeous. Love the image which is coloured as always beautifully and the colours you have used are fantastic. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

I absolutely love your design. The colours are gorgeous :)
Thanks for sharing.
Hugz
Lisa

P.S I have blog candy if you're interested
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Sue said...

Stunning card, gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully. I love all those pretty embellishments too

Sue

rachel said...

fabulous card - not seen that image before and I love the colours you have used! Hugs Rachel xx

Berry said...

Stunning work Nat hugs rebekah xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Nat this is so pretty! I really love the muted tones and the layout is wonderful :)

mlarisa said...

Your card is charming! Very gently!

Unknown said...

Hi Nat,
This is gorgeous; that blue Magnolia paper is one of my favourite DPs ever! Love it. Thanks for playing with my sketch and Good Luck in the draw.

Hugz,
Sandy

Ashley said...

I haven't seeen this tilda around much! it's cute! i love it!
Thank you so much for joining us at just magnolia!

Nancie Quah said...

Gorgeous card with amazing coloring!
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs
Nancie

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, great choice of Tilda
Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town
Hugs
Kat xx

Tina Makuc said...

This is sooooo pretty!!! Your favorite Tilda is one of my favorites too at the moment.. She's just so beautiful..
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

chrilvian said...

oo so pretty, looks nice
thanks for playing with the sketchy challenges

heidy said...

Wow fabolous card,thank you for joining the Sketchy challenges !
Hugs Heidy

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card! Lovely coloring and the design is fantastic! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Words and Pictures said...

Love a Bingo challenge, and I love your winning line - such subtle blue-greys make it a really stunning card.
Alison x