04/07/2012

Creative Inspirations - Sketch!

Good Morning!
I'm back to Work Experience today so I won't get the chance to craft again until Sunday :( The last of my crafty stash that I was expecting arrived yesterday though which meant I got to finish my Tim Holtz Online Class! It's only taken me so long as I've had to buy a few products as I went along lol ...


Before you say anything I know that it is indeed another Christmas Card that I have to share today but don't worry it is the last one of the week! lol
There was a lot of last minute re-arranging for this week's challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS as our Monthly Sponsor Handy Hippo let me know over the weekend that they were having to step down for a few months. However with them due to sponsor this week's challenge I was a bit stuck! Luckily my teamie Aunty Sue came to my rescue and suggested a possible sponsor who thankfully agreed! The sponsor MAYZY ART have some wonderful Digi Stamps and I have used one of them on today's card. Don't you think it is soooo cute with the little penguins ??!!!
She fit perfectly with this week's challenge that is a Sketch I have created for everyone to use ...


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - IN BLOOM
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - SHOW US YOUR STYLE
(One of my techniques is ... Cute!)
WINTER WONDERLAND - MONOCHROMATIC





INGREDIENTS -
'Adeline with Penguins' Digi Image by Mayzy Art
Magnolia Papers
Sentiment Stamp by Cat's Life Press
Flowers from WOC
Cheesecloth, Dew Drops, Ribbon, Twinklets & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, VO6, Y17

Thanks for popping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Nat and love the sweet image too.
luv
Debby

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Nat stunning card and wow you have had some lovely treats delivered lucky girl enjoy playing!!!! hugs from Diva

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and the colours are fabulous

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Love this card, great image lovely colours and fab papers! Jo xxxx

brenda said...

Another stunning card Nat, love the rich colours on this one.

Thanks for joining our 'In Bloom' theme again at Allsorts.

B x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card natalie. love the image x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Natalie, love the image and colouring, she is fabulous, beautiful colour...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Barbara said...

Oh, these cute little penguins! Love them! What a gorgeous card!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh she looks snug as a bug .. gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

great card love the cute penguin!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts and joining in our 'In Bloom' theme this week...

Emma xxx

Mummylade said...

I absolutely love your colour combo! Thank you for showing us your style at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in the challenge!

Ribbon Girl said...

What great colour on your lovely card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary G x