13/07/2012

J&C Creations - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
I know I know it's yet another Christmas card that I am sharing today... I think I am going through a little phase lol! However no doubt it will die down soon so you don't need to worry about being bombarded with Christmas each time you pop by! ;)
I managed to nab myself a bargain on ebay earlier this week which arrived yesterday ...


Both of these for just £12 with £2 P+P :)
Although whether I get the chance to have a play with them tomorrow on the first of my day off's is another question! lol Onto today's card and it is for this month's new challenge over at J&C CREATIONS! You may remember me saying I was accepted onto their team last month and I am still chuffed to bits :) This month we have a nice and easy challenge of Anything Goes! So there are NO EXCUSES for you not join in! lol This month the team were asked to showcase Sizzix Dies on their creations and my first one is using this gorgeous Tim Holtz die 'Winter Wonder'!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
TOP TIP TUESDAY - ONE FOR THE MEN



I used my Distress Marker to colour in the sentiment stamp.


INGREDIENTS -
Sizzix Die by Tim Holtz 'Winter Wonder (Available from J&C Creations)
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp '...the most...' (Available from J&C Creations)
Paper by 3 Bug's In A Rug
Tim Holtz Texture Fades 'Snow Flurries'
Holographic Embossing Powder, Dew Drops, White Glitter & Ribbon from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood & Dusty Concord  (Available from J&C Creations)
Distress Marker - Weathered Wood  (Available from J&C Creations)

Also please don't forget to pop by the J&C CREATIONS BLOG where each member of the team shares projects they have made ALL MONTH LONG so that you can always find inspiration!
Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

12 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW I love this card I have that snowman and I love it. Your card is beautiful love the layout and the sentiment is gorgeous and the colours you have used are stunning. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous Christmas card Nat.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Fabulous card for Christmas
Louise xx

Unknown said...

Morning... gorgeous Christmas card, love the colours, fab creation! Big hugs Jo xxx

Aunty Sue said...

wow nat this is brilliant you are clever. have a good weekend.

Sue said...

Stunning card, I love the design and the colours are gorgeous.
I hope you have a great weekend
Hugs Sue

rachel said...

this is just gorgeous - that snowman is just fab! Hugs rachel xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

rosie said...

gorgeous Natalie. love the snowman x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great Christmas card, very organised making them now. Love your snowman. Great bargain with the Distress Stains too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stwmp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and love you used distress inks and Markers too! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time for our 1 for the Men challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Skateboardwssf said...

Fabulous card and love you used distress inks and Markers too! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time for our 1 for the Men challenge, hugs Samantha :0)