08/07/2012

Creative Chemistry & Joanna Sheen!

Good Morning!
Today's post includes two different things that I would like to share with you, the last tags from the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 Class and a card for our new challenge over at Joanna Sheen!
First up I'l show you the tags as I have finally managed to complete the online class! It was great and definitely worth the pennies ... the only reason it took me so long was due to the fact I had to buy a few of the products as I went along ... so here are the remaining tags !!!

I'd like to enter Day 3's Tags into the following challenge:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - TAGS OR ATC'S 

DAY 3 


ALCOHOL INK (Left) ARCHIVAL INK RESIST (Right)
REFLECTIONS STAMPING (Bottom)

 

DAY 11 - DIMENSIONAL MEDIUMS
Distress Stickles


Today we are also see a brand new challenge over at JOANNA SHEEN which is Going Around In Circles! I will admit to you right now I was pushed wayyyy out of my comfort zone on this card as I had to use Decoupage Sheets which we all know is something I don't usually do, here is the set that I was sent to use and my card ...





Well thanks for popping by, It's time for me to take advantage of my day off and finally do some crafting!!! I shall be back tomorrow with something else to share :)
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work fab colour combos Jo xxx

Sue said...

stunning Tags Natalie, I love the designs and the colours are wonderful.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet tag. I used to do a lot of decoupage but not so much now
Hope you have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue

rachel said...

I'm loving those tags - must look into this course! Hugs rachel xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow these are amazing!! Your tags are really lovely...your technique is always so perfect. And how cute is that christmas card!! hehehe :D

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tags and card Nat :-) the tags are all fabulous and I love the image and decoupage on your card :-) Very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute and lovely card.Happy crafting Ginny ♥

Mandy said...

Nat your tags are absolutely gorgeous, love those butterflies and the colours are lush hun.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx