27/07/2012

Selling Some Of My Christmas Magnolia's!

Good Morning!
Well today is my day off from Work Experience so you just know that it will be spent doing some of next week's DT Projects and something to share on the days in between :)
Before I get started on something to hare with you today though I just wanted to mention that I am selling some Christmas Magnolia Stamps ... Yes I love them but I simply don't use them so they deserve to go to a loving home ;)
If you are interested just pop me an e-mail and I shall accept payment via paypal so it is nice & easy! Here is what is up for sale .. 
All of the stamps are £6.50 each and P+P is £1.50 UK and £2.50 Worldwide.

JOLLY TILDA WITH ARMFUL OF PRESENTS
SOLD
TILDA WITH CHRISTMAS DECORATION
SOLD
EDWIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER
SOLD
DREAMY TILDA
SOLD
EDWIN'S SNOWMAN

Thanks for taking the time to have a look ... I shall be back later today with something I have created!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments: